EMO: Carbon Monoxide Warning Issued
The New Brunswick Emergency Measures Organization has issued the following carbon monoxide warning in response to power outages from last weeks ice storm:
Never run generators or cook with an open flame inside a home or garage as these activities create carbon monoxide (CO) which can be life threatening.
Carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and tasteless. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning can mimic symptoms of the flu and make you drowsy. Use extreme caution. In the event of an Emergency, call 911. For Safety information, call New Brunswick Emergency Measures Organization 1-800-561-4034.
Acadien Peninsula Kent & Northumberland Counties
Issued By: NB EMO