Hospice Miramichi Information Session at Blackville Community Centre
Are you or a loved one struggling with a life-limiting illness? Have you ever wondered who can help if that ever happens to you or someone you know and love?
Join Hospice Miramichi for an interesting information session on Sunday, February 10, 2019 at the Blackville Community Centre from 2:00pm until 4:00pm. The speaker is Connie Doucet, RN Executive Director.
Topics will include:
- Who is Hospice Miramichi and what do they do?
- How can they help me and my family and community?
- What is a hospice, and what is palliative care?
- If I or a loved one need help, where do I begin?
- What is a Power of Attorney and what is Advanced Care Planning, and why are they important?
- How can I help Hospice? Can I volunteer? Can I make a lasting donation?
Most of us are never prepared when end-of-life approaches. This chat will help make you more comfortable knowing that trained and compassionate help is available when you need it most.
For more information about Hospice Miramichi Inc., visit their website at www.HospiceMiramichi.com.