Soup's On Community Lunch Program Returns
Soup’s On is coming back! The community luncheon program, hosted by the Greater Blackville Resource Center, will start again on Valentine’s Day.
This program is open to everyone of any age! Lunch is free, however there will be a good will donation at the door. The program will be working with the Blackville Health and Wellness Committee to host a guest speaker at each event.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Dates and Locations: (lunch is served from 11:30am to 1:00pm)
- February 14 – Saint Andrew’s United Church U.C.W. (United Church Women)
- February 21 – K of C Quarryville (Knights of Columbus)
- February 28 – White Rapids C.W.L. (Catholic Women’s League)
- March 7 – Upper Blackville United Baptist Church, Howard Road
- March 14 – St. Agnes’ Anglican Church, Gray Rapids
- March 21 – Voice of Hope Ministries Inc.
- March 28 – Saint Raphael’s Roman Catholic Church
- April 4 – Holy Trinity Anglican Church Hall, Blackville
- April 11 – Blackville School
April 18 – Miramichi Fellowship Center CANCELLED
Storm days will be the following day. For more information, contact Joy at 843-9024.