Weekend Meditation Retreat Set for September 30 in Blackville
Avadata Yoga in Blackville is hosting a Meditation Retreat on Friday, September 30 until Sunday, October 2. Join them for an evening and two days to learn how to meditate. This retreat is suitable for new meditators and seasoned pros – it’s never too late to begin!
Experience the many different forms of meditation. Learn techniques to stay in the present moment, calming thoughts through mindfulness and breath awareness.
Bring your own tent, stay in their little teepee tents (bring your own sleeping bag/pillow) or stay in one of their fully furnished glampsites.
Your stay includes healthy delicious meals, walking the trails, meditation, and time for relaxation. Day passes are available.
Visit www.avadatayoga.ca to register. Email or call/text Erin 506-626-0024.
- Arrival 4-6pm Friday – Set up tents and get settled
- 7pm Introductions – Intention setting and Breathwork
- 9pm Evening Campfire
- 8:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 Understanding How Meditation Works
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Meditation
- 2:00 Silent Walk on Trails
- 4:00 Free Time
- 5:30 Dinner
- 7:00 Understanding & Experiencing Mudra
- 9:00 Evening Campfire
- 10:00 Silent Goodbyes to our Day Pass Participants
- 7:00am Understanding and Experiencing Mantra
- 9:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 Buddhist Walking Maze
- 11:00 Free Time
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 All are welcome to stay and enjoy the property